The MTS-ESP Mini plug-in loads .scl, .kbm or .tun files and retunes all connected MTS-ESP client plugins. It can also load and receive MIDI Tuning Standard (MTS) SysEx messages. Instead of updating dozens of virtual instruments the tuning can be changed from a central location, reducing the time it takes to get everything in tune and leaving more time for you to create. Best of all, it’s completely free!
- Import .scl, .kbm and .tun tuning and mapping files
- Support for multi-channel mapping using Anamark TUN .msf or multi-channel .kbm formats
- Support for all MTS SysEx formats, either loading from file or sending in via DAW
- Automatically update tuning of MTS-ESP aware plugins
- Includes basic sine/saw synth for auditioning tuning and acting as a pitch reference
- Stores and recalls tuning in a DAW session
- Bypass button to return to 12 TET instantly
- Tiny CPU use
- Simple, ergonomic interface
- Mac Retina and Windows HiDPI support
Windows System Requirements
- Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- A host that supports VST, VST3 or AAX plug-ins.
Mac OS System Requirements
- OS X 10.7 or newer, including Catalina(10.15) and Big Sur(11)
- 64 bit only
- A host that supports VST, VST3, AU or AAX plug-ins.
- Intel or ARM Mac
1.07 -> 1.08 (2021-12-15)
- Multi-channel fixes.
- Add option disable receiving of MTS SysEx messages.
- Fix installer for 32 bit Windows.
1.06 -> 1.07 (2021-11-09)
- Add support for receiving and loading MIDI Tuning Standard (MTS) SysEx.
- Add internal synth.
- Add support for multi-channel .kbm files.
- Add support for TUN multiple scale files.
- Improved support for TUN [Mapping] section.
1.05 -> 1.06 (2021-08-18)
- Fix broken mapping with .scl import.
- Reset MTS library to 12-TET on instantiating.
1.04 -> 1.05 (2021-08-05)
- Support linear .kbm files when loading .scl and .kbm together.
1.03 -> 1.04 (2021-06-22)
- Fix MTS-ESP tuning updating if session loaded with bypass automated on.
1.02 -> 1.03
- IPC support for MTS-ESP.
1.01 -> 1.02
- Relocate MTS-ESP library to Common Files folder on Windows.
1.00 -> 1.01
- Fix connection info disappearing.