The MTS-ESP Mini plug-in loads .scl, .kbm or .tun files and retunes all connected MTS-ESP client plugins with the selected tuning. Instead of updating dozens of virtual instruments the tuning can be changed from a central location, reducing the time it takes to get everything in tune and leaving more time for you to create. Best of all, it’s completely free!
- Import .scl, .kbm and .tun tuning and mapping files
- Automatically update tunings of MTS-ESP aware plugins
- Stores and recalls tuning in the DAW session
- Bypass button to return to 12 TET instantly
- Tiny CPU use
- Simple, ergonomic interface
- Mac Retina and Windows HiDPI support
Windows System Requirements
- Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- A host that supports VST, VST3 or AAX plug-ins.
Mac OS System Requirements
- OS X 10.7 or newer, including Catalina(10.15) and Big Sur(11)
- 64 bit only
- A host that supports VST, VST3, AU or AAX plug-ins.
- Intel or ARM Mac
1.03 -> 1.04 (2021-06-22)
- Fix MTS-ESP tuning updating if session loaded with bypass automated on.
1.02 -> 1.03
- IPC support for MTS-ESP.
1.01 -> 1.02
- Relocate MTS-ESP library to Common Files folder on Windows.
1.00 -> 1.01
- Fix connection info disappearing.